Healthy Weight Loss with Semaglutide (Wegovy), HCG, Phentermine and Detoxing!
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HEALTHY OPTIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS THAT WE ARE NOW OFFERING!
Weight Loss Options for anyone!
For over a decade, Dr. Morse has consulted with many people on weight loss plans for weight loss and general health. As a big proponent of whole unprocessed foods, he realizes that with the busy lifestyles that we lead today, cooking 6 meals a day often is not an option. This is why we offer different plans for different lifestyles.
- Semaglutide (Wegovy)
- HCG + Phentermine Weight Loss Plan
- HCG Weight Loss Plan
- Detoxification Plan to have maximum success with any plan
Keys To A Long Term Healthy Weight
A diet plan of any sort can be a quick fix to an urgent need to drop weight. Long term success starts with balancing your hormones and this is where Absolute Health Medical Center will help you change your life.
Your experience at our clinic will be like none you have experienced in your life. If you are a candidate to work with us here is what you can expect.
- A 7 Page questionnaire to review your entire health history with the doctor for a 1 hour visit
- A state of the art body composition report by the testing device SECA
- A 45 minute visit with our qualified health coach to start your plan
- A very comprehensive lab panel with over 25 tests to assess your health and metabolism (hormones)
- Weekly visits including a Lipo Fat Burning shot (B12/MIC), health coaching & body composition reports
- Daily emails to fully support you and achieve your goals
- A staff of 8 that is here 5 days a week to answer all your questions anytime
Semaglutide (Wegovy – name brand) for weight loss
When you start the Semaglutide plan you should have weight loss of around 15% of your starting weight in the first few months of treatment. For example if you start treatment weighing 200 lbs, you should lose around 30 lbs during this time. Depending on your weight loss goals this therapy can be extended for more weight loss.
Here in the clinic, you start with a 1 hour visit with Dr Morse to review your health history, discuss pertinent labs to be done (hormones) and then start the plan.
The plan includes the following
- Initial prescription of Semaglutide injections (once weekly administered at home with a very small insulin needle)
- Strict diet of healthy unprocessed foods like proteins, vegetables and meal shakes. (Best if Organic)
- Frequent check-ins that include:
- Very detailed body composition analysis by our SECA Medical Grade Scale (Body fat percentage, muscle mass, water weight, visceral fat (deep organ fat)
- Weekly B12 shots with the added amino acids of methionine, inositol and choline. These 4 nutrients are pertinent to liver detox and helping the body rid itself of toxins as you lose weight.
Option #2 is using HCG.
As we have seen great results with Semaglutide above, we are still using HCG as an option to help with the weight loss process.
HCG Information Below And Video Testimonials
HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin and it is the hormone that women make when they are pregnant. Eighty years ago a doctor in Italy realized that when giving his patients this hormone, their hunger was “suppressed” and they lost weight efficiently and effortlessly. Move forward to present times, HCG has been shown to affect other hormones like leptin which does affect our appetite in a good way. (lowers it)
Dr Morse has seen hundreds of people lose weight efficiently and do it with little hunger or no hunger on a restricted eating plan. The food plan is so simple and includes proteins (meat and fish), vegetables & fruits which would often be close to type of “paleo” eating plan.
See the latest promising science on Dr. Oz: http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/hcg-shot-weight-lo…
You can google HCG and find thousands of websites talking about this diet and/or selling “HCG drops” with a variety of other products. They may have good intentions, but only seeking a diet plan and not addressing your full body’s health can lead to frustration and potentially ill effects of strict dieting. *Results may vary per person and so we recommend working with qualified health professionals.
Hormone Testing….especially thyroid
Have you been told by your doctor that your “thyroid is fine” yet you have struggled with your weight for years? Dr. Morse and the team at Absolute Health believe in fully assessing all of your hormones including your thyroid and often treat you when your labs are “low normal” and you have symptoms. This is called “treating the person.”
Hormones often tested! (not a requirement however)
- CBC (red and white blood cells) / Ferritin (iron)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (electrolytes, liver/kidney function, blood sugar)
- Vitamin D3
- Testosterone / Estrogen / Progesterone (reproductive hormones)
- DHEA / Cortisol (stress and metabolism)
- Insulin / Blood Sugar (Diabetes)
- HS-CRP (marker for potential risk of heart disease)
- Thyroid (Free T3, T4, TSH, Reverse T3, Antibodies)
- IGF-1 (human growth hormone)
When you start one of the plans and you want all options available to achieve your goals, with the approval and prescription by Dr. Morse you can use the pharmaceutical medication known as phentermine. It is a potent suppressant of your appetite and boosts your energy at the same time!
The Semaglutide or HCG diet is a physician guided weight loss program for those people who have tried the fad diets and other weight loss programs with limited or no success. This program utilizes healthy non-processed foods that our body’s genetics have been used to for centuries. We are not selling prepackaged meals or a quick fix to a lifelong problem. Here at Absolute Health Inc., Dr Morse is offering a complete education on healthy foods to maximize weight loss. This is combined with the extremely successful, safe and easy to administer semaglutide or hCG hormone. Lifestyle changes, food changes and the added benefit of semaglutide (Wegovy) or hCG give your body what it needs to up-regulate your metabolism and burn calories more efficiently.
Burning calories more efficiently = Continued weight loss and eventually a stable healthy weight. *Results may vary per person