Therapeutic, Rehabilitation & Relaxation Massage Therapy in Eugene & Springfield, OR
See Below for our newest massage services!
Special: BUY 9 MASSAGES GET 10th FREE!
Our Massage therapists are experienced in many different techniques to cater to your every need!
Car Accident Lately? In Pain And Discomfort? Let Us Help!
Will will bill your insurance with NO out of pocket expense to you!
Have you been injured recently from a motor vehicle crash? Let the team of Dr. Morse and his outstanding massage therapist get you back on your feet!
We specialize in manual techniques that help speed your healing and dramatically reduce your pain!
No out of pocket expense as we will take care of the hassles of billing insurance. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Looking For A Relaxing Massage To Remove Your Stress And Eliminate Your Immediate Tension? You’ve Found The Right Place!
Absolute Health Clinic proudly provides massage therapy services and related treatments in the Eugene, Oregon area. Call to schedule an appointment today: 541-636-3100.
Our massage therapists are in network with most major insurance plans!
We bill insurance!
The Importance Of Massage
In an age of technical and, at times, impersonal medicine, massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself. So what exactly are the benefits to receiving regular massage and/or bodywork treatments?
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer. Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Releases endorphins – the body’s natural painkiller – and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
- Assists expectant mothers with shorter labors, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays.
- And finally, Unwind! *Results may vary
Massage Treatments Offered Here
At Absolute Health we want to offer you comprehensive massage therapies by experienced therapists. Our trained therapists bring a wide range of massage techniques to fit your every need.
Swedish Massage – Allow your body to sink into our plush massage tables. While enjoying long fluid stroking movements, let your lingering stress, tension, and emotions melt away with every movement. You will be left feeling calm, collected, and relaxed. 30min $45, 60min $65, 90min $100
Sports Massage/Deep Tissue – Here at Absolute Health, our goal is to heal and prevent injury and sickness. Entrust in our massage therapists to alleviate pain and loosen tight muscles. This therapy is also known for increasing flexibility and dexterity while promoting good muscle and joint health. Each session is customized. 30min $45, 60min $65, 90min $100
Hot Stone Massage -This massage is a must! Enjoy this therapeutic massage while experiencing unique healing techniques that connect the mind, body, and spirit with energized hot stones. Each session is customized to meet individual needs. This therapy is highly recommended for chronic pain patients and individuals who can’t tolerate deep pressure. 60min $75, 90min $110
Pregnancy “What a beautiful thing” (Prenatal Massage)- Treat yourself to a soothing, light touch massage, designed specifically to alleviate some of the common discomforts associated with pregnancy.
- Safe for all pregnancies after 12 weeks
- Decreases pain and swelling
- Helps reduce postpartum depression
Induction Massage – This is a 60 minute massage focused on trigger points that aide in natural induction of labor.
- Safe for pregnant women after the 36th week
- Recommended for weeks 38-40·
- Prior to 36 weeks must be accompanied by note from pregnancy Dr.
Infant Massage – 15 minute massage sessions for parent/caretaker and infant
- Encourages interaction between you and your baby
- Promotes relaxation, helps babies self-regulate
calm which reduces crying
- Positively affect infant hormones that control
- Improves circulation and normalizes muscle tone
- Improves sensory and body awareness
- Enhances immune system function and neurological
- Helps baby/child to sleep deeper and more
- Improves pain management; can relieve discomfort
- Helps with congestion, gas, and colic
Cupping Massage – 30-90 minute massages
- Uses cups that focus on lymphatic system
- Encourages blood flow and loosens muscles
- Decreases pain
- Helps with migraines, anxiety, fatigue,
rheumatism and even cellulite
- Can cause minor non-painful bruise
Paraffin Treatment – Wax Heat Therapy that increases moisture and removes dead skin cells
- Pain relief from Arthritis and other rheumatic
diseases including fibromyalgia
- Softens hardened skin caused by scleroderma
- Increase skin elasticity, allowing for increased
movement and mobility
- Heals dry and cracked hands and feet
- Creates a barrier to help retain natural body
- Sprain and muscle treatment
- Minimizes muscle spasms and inflammation
- Increases blood flow